We are looking for a number of Production Supervisors to join our industry leading manufacturing company based in Kilmallock, Co Limerick. Irema Ireland is one of the leading global manufacturers of medical masks and air filtration products and are currently undergoing a rapid expansion.
You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding production targets through management and supervision of your teams.
- Day to day management of production line and associated operators maximising Production capacity and resources.
- Setting and operation of production machines to include, loading, Labelling,Packaging,etc..
- Training of employees to set and run machines
- Organising production line teams and team leaders
- Liaison with warehouse manager for incoming goods and finished product
- Assist with production planning.
- Report daily on stock levels and ensure raw materials are available for production.
- Achievement of manufacturing targets and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Record actual production and shift efficiency.
- Monitoring of productivity and performance of the department.
- Troubleshoot or report any faulty piece of equipment, machinery, etc, to the Production Manager/On site Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain constant adherence to all company, customer and legal requirements regarding safety and Quality assurance.
- Participate in Manufacturing/Operations meetings regarding product quality and processes.
- 2-5 years supervision experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent organisational skill and project management experience.
- Leadership and People Management Skills.
- Previous experience in Lean production.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Flexibility to work a 12 hour 4 shift cycle.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with conflict management and team building.
- Assist with the Quality department.
- This is a 12 month fixed-term contract position.
Apply with your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org