We are now hiring Production Operators to work on both our surgical mask and air filtration production lines on our 12 hour shift pattern which consists of nights and days.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operation of machines including input of raw materials and monitoring or machine performance.
- Boxing, packing and labeling of finished product
- Carrying out out visual inspections on products.
- Achieve daily/weekly targets.
- Adherence to GMP policies
- Follow health and safety procedures and regulations at all times.
- Other duties as identified by the Production Manager.
- A minimum of 12 month experience working in a factory environment.
- Willingness to a work a 12 hour 4 shift cycle including nights and weekends.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work across a number of different production lines
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.