Human Resources Business Partner (Part Time)
Due to a rapid expansion we a currently looking for a part time Human Resource Business Partner (3 days per week) to join our team Irema Ireland in Kilmallock, Co Limerick. This 6 month fixed term contact role will involve working within a fast-paced ever changing manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Financial Director and supporting 180 plus Full and Part time staff.
- Maintain files and records of all employees
- HR Administration contracts induction time and attendance etc.
- Supporting management on any Employee Relation issues that may arise
- Provide all information required by payroll and work with payroll and others to ensure timely accurate execution of this function.
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees set up interviews follow up references.
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation for all new and existing employees’ contracts training
- Establish and maintain good working relations with management supervisors and co-workers alike.
- Produce weekly production rosters in conjunction with production supervisors.
- Manage holiday requests in line with production requirements.
- Assist the Covid 19 Compliance officer with all contact tracing requirements.
- Graduate education within a business/HR discipline
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years working as HR Administrator/HR Business Partner.
- Experience of working in a rapid expansion phase.
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting the functional change for the future.
- Confidentiality, communication skills., positive attitude, Strategic Thinking
This is a fixed term 6 month part-time contract position.. Please contact email@example.com for further information.