We are now hiring Machine Operators to work on both our surgical mask and air filtration production lines on our 8 and 12 hour shift patterns which consists of nights and days.
Role and Responsibilities
• Operation of machines including input of raw materials and monitoring or machine performance.
• Boxing, packing and labelling of finished product
• Carrying out out visual inspections on products.
• Achieve daily/weekly targets.
• Adherence to GMP policies
• Follow health and safety procedures and regulations at all times.
• Other duties as identified by the Production Manager.
• A minimum of 12 month experience working in a factory environment.
• Willingness to a work a 12 hour 4 shift cycle including nights and weekends or
• Willingness to work an 8 hour shift in a 5 day cycle including nights.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Flexibility to work across a number of different production lines
Due to the volume of applicants only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted after the closing date Monday 4th January 2021.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.