The Micro 2012 air filter media range is designed specifically to meet the requirements of the EN779:2012 standard. Micro 2012 is a 90gsm synthetic polypropylene air filter media with a very fine fibre mix that meets the highest standards for filtration efficiency M5-F9. This media is designed to suit processing by sewing or ultrasonic welding, making it perfectly suited for manufacturing multi-pocket bag filters.
Its properties include fine, very fine and course fibres ensuring the presence of mechanical filtration and static charge, low pressure drop, low energy cost while maintaining a high dirt-holding efficiency. Ideal for HVAC applications where very high air quality is specified including Automotive plants, Hospitals, Micro-processing and specialist Industrial installations.
- SMS construction with 90gsm PP meltblown with multiple fibre diameters, a 20gsm spunbond support layer and a 14gsm spunbond scrim layer
- Available in grades M5-F9 to meet EN779:2012 requirements
- Suitable for Sewn and Ultrasonic welding processing
- Standard roll dimensions: 0.711m x 150m
- Customised roll widths and lengths are available
- Pre-filter options also available