The Micro 3000 air filter media range has been specifically designed for pleating. The media is made with 110gsm meltblown polypropylene, that meets the highest standards for filtration efficiency F5-F9. It physical properties make it an exceptional media for pleating and use in manufacturing mini-pleat filters and rigid compact filters.
The properties include stable fibres ensuring optimal separation capacity, maximum dust containment and complete dust particle release prevention while maintaining a low energy cost.
The Micro 3000 is suitable for and available as a pleatable air filter media roll and as a pleated air filter media.
- 110gsm PP stiffened meltblown media
- Available in grades F5-F9 to meet EN779:2002 requirements
- Standard roll dimensions: 0.610m x 300m
- Customised roll widths and lengths are available
- Also meets the requirements of ASHRAE 52.2