The Micro 700 range is an economical 70gsm synthetic polypropylene fine fibre air filter media that meets the everyday requirements for filtration efficiency F5-F9 to EN779:2002 standard. It is an ideal media for processing by sewing or ultrasonic welding, making it perfectly suited for manufacturing multi-pocket bag filters.
Its properties include a mixture of course and fine fibres ensuring the presence of mechanical filtration and static charge, low pressure drop, low energy cost while maintaining a high dirt-holding efficiency. Ideal for general HVAC applications.
- 70gsm PP meltblown with multiple fibre diameters and a 20gsm spunbond support layer
- Available in grades F5-F9 to meet EN779:2002 requirements
- Suitable for Sewn and Ultrasonic welding processing
- Standard roll dimensions: 0.711m x 150m
- Customised roll widths and lengths are available
- Pre-filter options also available
- Also meets the requirements of ASHRAE 52.2