Welded Air Filter Media Rolls
The Micro range of Irema Air Filter Media is also available in welded roll format ready to be cut into pockets. In this format, 2 rolls of Air filter Media are ultrasonically welded together. Each welded roll has 6 rows of internal spacers to allow the pocket filters to inflate and provide an even airflow distribution, resulting in full utilisation of the air filter as well as much reduced initial resistance. Each separator is welded to the top and bottom layers of the media; the result is a strong seal, capable of withstanding high pressures of over 1000Pa.
- Available in Micro 700, Micro 2000 and Micro 2012 options
- Available in grades F5-F9
- Standard roll dimensions: 0.675 x 150m
- Customised roll widths 600 – 658mm also available
- Withstands air pressures of over 1000 Pa
- Suitable for cutting into pockets for pocket filter production